Today: Turning out sunny with a cool breeze at times. High: 63
Friday Night: A moonlit sky and very chilly; there can be frost in the normally colder spots. Low: 34
Saturday: Mostly sunny. High: 66 Low: 38
Skies remain mostly clear today,, but despite all that sunshine, it will be on the chilly side of average by a few degrees as highs only return to the low 60s. With mainly clear skies tonight, low temperatures will plummet into the mid 30s so scattered frost is a possibility.
Saturday will feature an abundance of sunshine and more seasonable temperatures as highs reach into the mid 60s. Sunday will be even milder as highs top out near 70 degrees. The day itself will be dry, but the clouds will be increasing late in the day and as we get into Sunday night, a few showers will move into the area.
Those showers may stick around in spots on Monday along with more cloud cover. Highs on Monday will be even warmer than Sunday as they extend into the mid 70s, and we'll see warm temperatures in the 70s for much of next week.
- - Car with flat tire hit by tractor trailer; 2 women killed
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van