Today: Turning out sunny with a cool breeze at times. High: 63
Friday Night: A moonlit sky and very chilly; there can be frost in the normally colder spots. Low: 34
Saturday: Mostly sunny. High: 66 Low: 38
Skies remain mostly clear today,, but despite all that sunshine, it will be on the chilly side of average by a few degrees as highs only return to the low 60s. With mainly clear skies tonight, low temperatures will plummet into the mid 30s so scattered frost is a possibility.
Saturday will feature an abundance of sunshine and more seasonable temperatures as highs reach into the mid 60s. Sunday will be even milder as highs top out near 70 degrees. The day itself will be dry, but the clouds will be increasing late in the day and as we get into Sunday night, a few showers will move into the area.
Those showers may stick around in spots on Monday along with more cloud cover. Highs on Monday will be even warmer than Sunday as they extend into the mid 70s, and we'll see warm temperatures in the 70s for much of next week.
- - Bangor tabs Tom Toth as head football coach
- - Economist presents 2017 economic outlook at Lehigh Valley Chamber event
- - Lehigh Valley communities preparing for medical marijuana
- - Emmaus postal worker attacks boss with steak knife, police say
- - DA meets with Forks Twp. police on officer-involved shooting