Today: Turning out sunny with a cool breeze at times. High: 63
Friday Night: A moonlit sky and very chilly; there can be frost in the normally colder spots. Low: 34
Saturday: Mostly sunny. High: 66 Low: 38
Skies remain mostly clear today,, but despite all that sunshine, it will be on the chilly side of average by a few degrees as highs only return to the low 60s. With mainly clear skies tonight, low temperatures will plummet into the mid 30s so scattered frost is a possibility.
Saturday will feature an abundance of sunshine and more seasonable temperatures as highs reach into the mid 60s. Sunday will be even milder as highs top out near 70 degrees. The day itself will be dry, but the clouds will be increasing late in the day and as we get into Sunday night, a few showers will move into the area.
Those showers may stick around in spots on Monday along with more cloud cover. Highs on Monday will be even warmer than Sunday as they extend into the mid 70s, and we'll see warm temperatures in the 70s for much of next week.
- - Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- - Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|