The same storm system responsible for producing the violent storms in Oklahoma earlier this week will reach the East Coast on Thursday.
Be ready for mild showers and gusty thunderstorms at times. Temperatures will top out in the middle 70s.
Any showers and thunderstorms can bring heavy rain, hail and strong, gusty winds past 50 mph.
Periods of rain and a thunderstorm continue Thursday night
Friday will be breezy and cooler with a few showers around. Afternoon temperatures will top out in the lower 60s.
Rain can linger into Saturday.
- - New entertainment complex planned for Allentown
- - Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- - Young woman tried using 83-year-old's ID to buy iPhones, police said
- - Police standoff ends in Bethlehem; man taken out of home after 5 hours
- - LVPC offers regional industrial development overview