A "clipper" style area of low pressure will affect the region today with periods of snow into the afternoon. Slick travel is to be expected today as the snow moves through. A vigorous upper level disturbance will bring a few more snow showers late this afternoon and early this evening which could drop another coating to an inch in parts of the area. High temperatures will hold in the lower 30s this afternoon. Snowfall amounts will average 1-3" with lesser amounts south and up to 4" north. Wednesday will be brisk and chilly with intervals of clouds and sun. High temperatures will top out in the lower 30s once again.
Today: Periods of snow into the afternoon; slick travel! High: 33
Tonight: Early snow showers in spots (C-1"); partly cloudy. Low: 24
Wednesday: Brisk and chilly with intervals of clouds and sun. High: 33 Low: 16
***Winter Weather Advisories for most of the area until 5pm***
- - Eagleville Hospital hopes program will curb addiction
- - Montgomery County 911 callers may get busy signal
- - Richard Curtis returns to 'Live with Kelly' on Nov. 7
- - Amtrak to pay $265 million for deadly crash in Philadelphia
- - Arts Around Town: High sea adventure at Muhlenberg with 'Pirates of Penzance'