Rain on Thursday will usher in colder temperatures for the rest of the week, and a drier weekend.
A cold front will push through the region Thursday afternoon, and we will deal with a period of rain into the early part of the afternoon.
Look for a tenth to a quarter of an inch of rain and breezy conditions as temperatures top out in the upper 50s.
Friday will be windy and chillier with partly sunny skies. High temperatures will reach the lower 50s.
The weekend looks dry with highs in the 50s.
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots
- - Prince Albert II surveys his purchase: Grace Kelly's home