A few showers lingered around the area for a while Friday before conditions improved.
Comfortably cool conditions will be featured overnight, with low temperatures dropping into the middle 50s under clear to partly cloudy skies.
The weekend is shaping up to be very pleasant with mostly sunny skies for both Saturday and Sunday.
Seasonably warm temperatures and low humidity levels will also be featured this weekend, with highs topping out in the lower and middle 80s.
Hurricane Arthur will gradually weaken as it pulls off to the northeast over the next couple days.
Strong rip currents and rough surf will continue to be a factor along the Jersey shore, Delmarva, and New England coast line through Saturday.
- - Salisbury girls win pigtail round game over Palisades
- - Hidden Figures movie credited with increasing girls' interest in STEM classes
- - Woman seriously injured in hit-and-run crash in Allentown
- - Jeff Braido approved as Easton's new football coach
- - No new trial in 2006 case of mistaken identity killing