A few showers lingered around the area for a while Friday before conditions improved.
Comfortably cool conditions will be featured overnight, with low temperatures dropping into the middle 50s under clear to partly cloudy skies.
The weekend is shaping up to be very pleasant with mostly sunny skies for both Saturday and Sunday.
Seasonably warm temperatures and low humidity levels will also be featured this weekend, with highs topping out in the lower and middle 80s.
Hurricane Arthur will gradually weaken as it pulls off to the northeast over the next couple days.
Strong rip currents and rough surf will continue to be a factor along the Jersey shore, Delmarva, and New England coast line through Saturday.
- - Advocate: Grace Packer tragedy should spur system review
- - Pennsylvania State Department of Human Services investigating Grace Packer's death
- - Honey Brook man dies when truck slams into tree
- - Debate continues over new middle school in Upper Perk
- - Limerick Township man arrested for sexual assault, police standoff
- - Lawmakers fight to keep Frackville state prison open
- - Teenager dies after skiing accident at Shawnee Ski Area
- - Yuengling announces distribution expansion into Indiana
- - Hardcore skiers, snowboarders shred the slopes, despite warm weather
- - Truck crashes through guardrail along turnpike, driver injured