A few showers lingered around the area for a while Friday before conditions improved.
Comfortably cool conditions will be featured overnight, with low temperatures dropping into the middle 50s under clear to partly cloudy skies.
The weekend is shaping up to be very pleasant with mostly sunny skies for both Saturday and Sunday.
Seasonably warm temperatures and low humidity levels will also be featured this weekend, with highs topping out in the lower and middle 80s.
Hurricane Arthur will gradually weaken as it pulls off to the northeast over the next couple days.
Strong rip currents and rough surf will continue to be a factor along the Jersey shore, Delmarva, and New England coast line through Saturday.
- - College Hill residents worry Lafayette's expansion plans will make parking even worse
- - Allentown City Council defies Pawlowski, passes revised 2017 budget
- - ANIZDA board approves penalties for businesses; hires first executive director
- - DeSales wins both in Billera Hall double-header
- - Penn too much for Lafayette at the Palestra