Keep the umbrella handy this morning.
Looking at the rainfall numbers from last night into this morning, most locations have picked up between .1" and .5" of rain so far.
Some additional rain and drizzle will be around this morning (mainly north of Allentown and Reading), but the rain should be wrapped up by noon for the majority of the viewing area.
At that point look for the clouds to break for some sunshine this afternoon as highs climb into the seasonably cool low and mid 70s.
On Friday highs will reach the mid and upper 70s under plenty of sunshine thanks to an area of high pressure that will be building in just in time for the weekend.
Today: Breezy and cooler with some rain and drizzle this morning, then clouds and sunshine in the afternoon. High: 74
Tonight: Clear to partly cloudy and cool. Low: 51
Friday: Nicer with some sunshine. High: 77 Low: 52
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots
- - Prince Albert II surveys his purchase: Grace Kelly's home
- - Pennsylvania Turnpike extension reopens hours after crash