Clouds have thickened across the area ahead of storm that could bring us some wintry weather for the start of the St. Patrick's Day weekend.
Temperatures will top out in the middle and upper 40s Friday afternoon. We could see a shower in spots later in the day and rain or snow shower in a few locations Friday night.
Saturday will feature mostly cloudy skies and highs in the lower 40s. There will be a bit of rain along with a few wet snowflakes, which won't add up to that much precipitation.
St. Patrick's Day looks dry with a mix of clouds and sun and highs in the lower and middle 40s.
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots
- - Prince Albert II surveys his purchase: Grace Kelly's home
- - Pennsylvania Turnpike extension reopens hours after crash