Keep the umbrella handy as we can expect showers on and off for the next several days.
We will remain in an unsettled weather pattern over the next several days with breezy to windy conditions and on and off rain and snow showers.
Most of the area saw rain with this latest storm, but the northern parts of the area had to deal with snow and ice which caused slippery conditions.
There is still a bit of rain left over Wednesday morning as the storm moves away from the region.
Skies will be mostly cloudy Wednesday along with breezy conditions and a shower can move through this afternoon.
Afternoon high temperatures will top out in the upper 40s to around 50 degrees.
There will be a gusty breeze on Thursday with mostly cloudy skies and scattered rain and snow showers (just snow showers north).
High temperatures will reach the middle and upper 40s.
- - US judge to hear arguments in Pennsylvania election recount
- - Man allegedly stabs himself, threatens anyone trying to help him
- - Police: Man drives away from traffic stop with officer at open door
- - Police allege man breaks into home, grills some steaks
- - Talen Energy and Riverstone merger complete
- - Car with flat tire hit by tractor trailer; 2 women killed
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van