Keep the umbrella handy as we can expect showers on and off for the next several days.
We will remain in an unsettled weather pattern over the next several days with breezy to windy conditions and on and off rain and snow showers.
Most of the area saw rain with this latest storm, but the northern parts of the area had to deal with snow and ice which caused slippery conditions.
There is still a bit of rain left over Wednesday morning as the storm moves away from the region.
Skies will be mostly cloudy Wednesday along with breezy conditions and a shower can move through this afternoon.
Afternoon high temperatures will top out in the upper 40s to around 50 degrees.
There will be a gusty breeze on Thursday with mostly cloudy skies and scattered rain and snow showers (just snow showers north).
High temperatures will reach the middle and upper 40s.
- - U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- - Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- - Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- - Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- - U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|