The cloud cover will begin to increase across the area Wednesday evening and early overnight as a storm pushes in from the west.
Cloudy skies will take over for the rest of the overnight, keeping our temperatures on the mild side with lows hitting the lower 60s.
Periods of rain and a thunderstorm will also affect the area overnight and into Thursday morning as the storm system slides through the region.
Heavy downpours will be possible at times, so watch for some flooding issues in parts of the area.
The rain should come to an end around midday Thursday, leaving us with clouds and some sunshine for the remainder of the day.
Thursday's high temperatures are expected to hold in the middle 70s.
Friday will feature a mix of sun and clouds along with breezy conditions and highs in the upper 70s.
- - Students learn emergency preparedness at Easton's Cheston Elementary
- - LCCC to offer STEM classes for youth this summer
- - BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- - Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- - LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer
- - Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- - Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- - Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- - Police arrest man accused of shooting vehicle with shotgun in Richland Walmart parking lot
- - Police arrest man accused of shooting vehicle with shotgun
|Record||95°F May 22, 1941||33°F May 22, 2002|