We start the new work week off with showers, but the rain should end by midday.
A cool front is moving in from the west and northwest this morning which will give us a period of rain until the middle of the day.
There can be a spotty shower behind the front, but skies will generally be mostly cloudy through the afternoon.
High temperatures will top out around 70 degrees.
Tuesday and Wednesday look like nice days with plenty of sunshine and high temperatures in the upper 60s on Tuesday and middle 70s on Wednesday.
Today: Mostly cloudy with a period of rain this morning; spotty PM shower. High: 70
Tonight: Turning out mainly clear. Low: 47
Tuesday: Pleasant with plenty of sunshine. High: 69 Low: 41
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Police plan update on probe of package explosion