New records were set in a few location this afternoon. Allentown hit 86 and Reading reached 88.
A shower or strong thunderstorm will continue to be possible Wednesday evening and early overnight as a boundary remain near the area.
Otherwise, look for partly to mostly cloudy skies overnight with mild temperatures in the middle 50s.
Thursday will be a much cooler day as highs return to the upper 50s and lower 60s.
Temperatures will be gradually falling throughout the day with plenty of clouds over head and a shower or two possible.
Steadier rain, maybe a t-storm, will affect the area Thursday night and Friday as an area of low pressure pushes into the region, some of which may be pretty heavy at times.
Friday will also be breezy and cooler with high temperatures topping out in the middle 50s.
- - College Hill residents worry Lafayette's expansion plans will make parking even worse
- - Allentown City Council defies Pawlowski, passes revised 2017 budget
- - ANIZDA board approves penalties for businesses; hires first executive director
- - DeSales wins both in Billera Hall double-header
- - Penn too much for Lafayette at the Palestra