New records were set in a few location this afternoon. Allentown hit 86 and Reading reached 88.
A shower or strong thunderstorm will continue to be possible Wednesday evening and early overnight as a boundary remain near the area.
Otherwise, look for partly to mostly cloudy skies overnight with mild temperatures in the middle 50s.
Thursday will be a much cooler day as highs return to the upper 50s and lower 60s.
Temperatures will be gradually falling throughout the day with plenty of clouds over head and a shower or two possible.
Steadier rain, maybe a t-storm, will affect the area Thursday night and Friday as an area of low pressure pushes into the region, some of which may be pretty heavy at times.
Friday will also be breezy and cooler with high temperatures topping out in the middle 50s.
- - Easton to hold community meeting on proposed Da Vinci project
- - Guilty plea by man in $3M Connecticut jewelry heist
- - Jury finds 2 guilty of murder in November 2012 Easton shooting
- - Police: Home intruder assaults woman 'as she showered'
- - Bucks County woman charged in crash that killed grandmother and grandchild
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.