Temperatures on Monday finally rose above 32 degrees for the first time since Jan. 20.
An Arctic front continues to push east and temperatures will continue to tumble overnight Monday into Tuesday. We'll also experience gusty winds.
We expect single digit temperatures overnight, but wind chill values will average 10 to 20 degrees below zero.
Tuesday will feature a partly sunny sky with biting winds out of the northwest. Afternoon highs will hold in the middle teens, with wind chills below zero all day.
The coldest air lingers into Wednesday before temperatures begin to moderate.
- - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- - Mom charged in adopted teen's death was adoption supervisor
- - Delaware Riverkeeper Network, PennDOT clash over bridge replacement plan
- - SUV crashes into pole in Pottstown, causes power outage
- - VIDEO: Hundreds come together to honor Grace Packer
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.