So far this week, sunshine has been extremely limited and while it hasn't rained the entire time, it seems like that next shower or thunderstorm was always looming.
Unfortunately not much is expected to change today or tomorrow except for the temperatures, which will reach into the mid 70s today and then hit the upper 70s and low 80s on Friday.
Aside from that look for rather cloudy skies both days with the threat for a shower or thunderstorm at any time.
Some of the rain may come down heavy at times, which may lead to flooding in parts of the areas especially in locations that experienced flooding earlier this week.
It will also remain humid over this stretch, but the good news is that nice weather is in store for this weekend.
With high pressure building in on Saturday, the skies will break for sunshine as high temperatures top out around 80 degrees and humidity levels become much more comfortable.
Today: Patchy fog for a while, otherwise; humid with variable clouds, a couple of showers and a t-storm. High: 74
Tonight: Mostly cloudy and humid with a couple of showers and a t-storm; some of the rain could be heavy. Low: 66
Friday: Clouds and occasional sun, warm and humid with showers and a t-storm. High: 80 Low: 57
- - Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- - Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- - U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- - Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- - Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|