One storm has left our area but another is on the way.
There's a Winter Storm Watch in effect for Tuesday night and Wednesday for another major winter storm.
Any snow, slush or wet areas will freeze overnight Monday as temperatures tumble into the mid teens.
Tonight: Mainly clear. Low: 11
After a short break, another major winter storm will approach our area. Tuesday will feature some sunshine followed by clouds.
Snow is expected to overspread our area late Tuesday night. With a milder layer of air working in aloft, the snow is expected to mix or change to sleet (and possibly freezing rain).
Tuesday: Sunshine followed by clouds; snow developing late (near midnight/early Wed am). High: 35 Low: 27
Northern parts of our area will likely stay all snow. Berks/Lehigh Valley expected to see sleet and freezing rain mixing in. Depending on the "changeover time", that will affect accumulation amounts.
Snow and ice could change to plain rain for parts of the area (especially south) during the day Wednesday, but a messy morning commute is expected. Highs on Wednesday will reach the mid 30s.
- - Arrested for allegedly spitting on man, suspect spits on officer
- - Bethlehem woman nabbed trying to fill forged prescription
- - College Hill residents worry Lafayette's expansion plans will make parking even worse
- - Allentown City Council defies Pawlowski, passes revised 2017 budget
- - ANIZDA board approves penalties for businesses; hires first executive director