Overnight: Some lingering rain and drizzle tapering off. Low: 60
Saturday: An a.m. shower or T-storm is possible, otherwise clouds break for some sunshine; a shower or T-storm possible in p.m.. High: 78 Low: 58
The remnants of Andrea will be off the coast of Cape Cod early Saturday morning. Any lingering rain and drizzle will taper off overnight. Most parts of our viewing area ended up picking up 2 - 3.5" of rain. Saturday will feature clouds and some sunshine along with a shower or T-storm in the first part of the day...again, another chance in the afternoon (although the drier air may win out). Sunday will be a fairly decent day with partly sunny and warm temperatures in the low to mid 80s. A shower or thunderstorm can't be ruled out on Sunday afternoon, but it will be hit-or-miss and most of the time should remain dry.
- - Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- - Mysterious cemetery crash leaves woman trapped in car for hours
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull