Today: Patchy morning fog otherwise sunshine mixing later with some clouds; turning warmer. High: 82
Tonight: Increasing clouds with a late-night shower possible in some areas, mainly north. Low: 59
Sunday: Clouds and sun with a shower or thunderstorm in spots (mainly morning north, anytime south). High: 81 Low: 56
You may run into some patchy fog this morning to go along with the chilly condition, but once that fog burns off and the sunshine returns temperatures will warm up quite nicely. Daytime highs this afternoon will rise into the seasonable low 80s with a good amount of sunshine, but much like yesterday there will be more clouds to the north throughout the day.
Our next opportunity for some shower and thunderstorm activity will come late tonight and Sunday as a cold front slides through the region. By no means will Sunday be a washout since the showers and thunderstorms will be hit-or-miss, but you may have to dodge a shower or thunderstorm throughout the day.
Most locations will pick up less than a quarter of an inch of rain from this event. Otherwise, look for clouds and some sunshine on Sunday along with highs in the upper 70s and low 80s.
- - Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- - Mysterious cemetery crash leaves woman trapped in car for hours
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull