We have been seeing showers and thunderstorms around the region.
Some of the showers have had heavy downpours, leading to some flood advisories and warnings.
Wednesday looks dry with clouds and sun as afternoon temperatures reach the middle and upper 70s.
Thursday and Friday look pleasant with partly sunny skies and high temperatures around 80 degrees.
- - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- - Mom charged in adopted teen's death was adoption supervisor
- - Delaware Riverkeeper Network, PennDOT clash over bridge replacement plan
- - SUV crashes into pole in Pottstown, causes power outage
- - VIDEO: Hundreds come together to honor Grace Packer
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.