Deadly tornadoes pummel Midwest
Hundreds of thousands of people are without power and hundreds are without homes across the Midwest after powerful storms wreaked havoc in three states on Sunday.
More News From Around The Region
- William Allen HS names auditorium in honor of former principal
- Whitehall Twp. proposes tax incentive to spur economic growth
- Moravian College hosts first Educational Fair for veterans
- Man charged in DUI crash that injured women, 3 children
- Elton John electrifies capacity crowd; 'I love you, Reading'
- Fightin Phils pitcher puts hailstorm, concussion behind him
- PennDOT leaving Doylestown facility
- Quakertown redistricts local schools
- Quakertown school custodian not happy with treatment of support staff
- Young driver ID'd as fatal crash victim
- Police investigating fatal multi-vehicle crash in Tamaqua
- Judge rules Ross Township shooter competent for trial
- Police department loses officer in 'tragedy,' chief says
- Police: Deadly fire 'does not appear to be suspicious'
- Shooting in Clinton Township leaves man critically injured