Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 12:27 am EST on January 27, 2015, expires at: 3:00 PM EST on January 27, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 3 PM EST this afternoon... ...Winter Storm Warning is cancelled... The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow...which is in effect until 3 PM EST this afternoon. The Winter Storm Warning has been cancelled.
- Accumulations...snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches.
- Hazard types...snow with areas of blowing and drifting.
- Snow accumulations...2 to 4 inches.
- Impacts...hazardous travel due to snow at times and areas of blowing and drifting.
- Winds...north 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.