Until a slow moving cold front moves through overnight Tuesday and Wednesday morning, we are fair game for some showers and strong to severe thunderstorms.
Any thunderstorms could produce damaging wind gusts, hail and heavy, flooding rain.
We could see a repeat performance again with more showers and thunderstorms.
severe weather is likely.
The front will finally move through Tuesday night and less humid air will begin to move in during the day on Wednesday.
- - Man injured while escaping burning home through third floor window
- - Man allegedly wanted police to kill him in front of wife
- - Police continue to look for answers in deadly 2013 Lower Macungie hit and run
- - Twenty One Pilots fans brave the weather, camp outside of PPL Center
- - Freedom writer Manny Scott teary-eyed at Allen High presentation