Until a slow moving cold front moves through overnight Tuesday and Wednesday morning, we are fair game for some showers and strong to severe thunderstorms.
Any thunderstorms could produce damaging wind gusts, hail and heavy, flooding rain.
We could see a repeat performance again with more showers and thunderstorms.
severe weather is likely.
The front will finally move through Tuesday night and less humid air will begin to move in during the day on Wednesday.
- - Drunk driver ordered to speak publicly about his crime
- - Allentown man faces sex assault charges for relationship with teen
- - John Joseph Henry House celebrates a Victorian Christmas
- - Bishop John Barres to be transferred to diocese in New York
- - Woman's body found near S. Jefferson St. in Allentown