***Flash Flood Watch in effect until this evening***
Today will feature a few more showers and thunderstorms which can move slowly and drop a lot of rain.
Areas of heavy rain can lead to localized minor flooding of streets and highways and poor drainage areas.
High temperatures will top out in the middle 80s with humid conditions.
Today: Clouds, some sun and humid with a few showers/t-storms. High: 85
Tonight: Humid with a shower/t-storm early; lingering clouds. Low: 66
Wednesday and Thursday look nice at this point with a mix of sun and clouds and less humid conditions. High temperatures will reach the lower and middle 80s.
Wednesday: Partly sunny with lowering humidity. High: 82 Low: 56
- - Bethlehem zoners partially deny new Nitschmann Middle School signage request
- - First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- - Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- - Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- - Southern Lehigh edges past Palisades on walk-off suicide squeeze