We will remain unsettled for a bit longer as a storm slides through the area.
Mostly cloudy skies will be featured overnight Thursday into Friday, along with the possibility of a couple showers and thunderstorms. Any shower or thunderstorm may contain some heavy downpours and gusty winds.
A general half-inch to an inch of rain is expected for most of the area, but locally higher amounts are also possible under some heavier downpours.
Temperatures will drop only into the middle 60s overnight with some patchy fog possible.
Plenty of clouds will stick around on Friday along with humid conditions and high temperatures in the upper 70s.
A couple more showers may pop up in a few locations on Friday, but the activity will be pretty scattered and a good portion of the day should remain dry.
Aside from an isolated shower on Saturday, we expect most of the day to be dry with clouds and some sunshine overhead. Temperatures on Saturday will top out in the middle 70s.
- - Police continue to look for answers in deadly 2013 Lower Macungie hit and run
- - Twenty One Pilots fans brave the weather, camp outside of PPL Center
- - Freedom writer Manny Scott teary-eyed at Allen High presentation
- - Convicted felon allegedly caught with concealed gun
- - Police allegedly find stacks of cash after traffic stop