The snow continues to fall, coming down heavy at times around the region. It is also brisk and cold with wind chills in the single digits to near zero.
Most of the Lehigh Valley/Reading areas will receive around six inches of snow.
Blowing and drifting snow is likely from late Tuesday through Wednesday with winds averaging 12 to 25 mph and gusting to 30 to 35 mph at times.
Wind chills will be as low as 15 to 25 degrees below zero from late Tuesday night through Wednesday morning.
- - Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- - 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- - Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
|Record||90°F May 25, 1991||33°F May 25, 1956|