Tonight: Snow changing to an icy mix and then rain. 1-3" of snow for most with 3-6" south before the changeover occurs. Low: 28
Monday: Cloudy and not as cold with rain tapering off to spotty drizzle by the afternoon. High: 44 Low: 30
Link: School Delays
Snow pushed into the area this afternoon with some pretty heavy band rolling through our southern locations.
Parts of the area have already picked up several inches of snow (heaviest further to the south), while other place have seen lighter amounts of snow so far.
The snow is expected to continue into the overnight hours before changing over to an icy mix and then to just plain rain by Monday morning.
Before the changeover occurs most locations will pick up between 1-3" of snow with 3-6" possible farther south near the Mason-Dixon line.
On top of that an additional .1" to a .25" of ice is possible. There could still be a bit of rain early on Monday, but with the system racing off the coast we expect the activity to taper off to just a few lingering rain showers and some drizzle. High temperatures on Monday will then reach into the lower and middle 40s.
- - Northampton County Executive releases statement on Sara Packer investigation
- - Southern Lehigh boys looking to carry success into postseason
- - Phoebe Ministries eliminates 90 positions
- - Judge to defendant: 'I will have you removed from the courtroom'
- - 62-year-old allegedly assaults hospital guard, nurse
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.