A "clipper" style area of low pressure pushed through the region Tuesday, giving us an average of one to three inches of snow for most locations.
A vigorous disturbance will bring a few more snow showers into the area Tuesday evening, causing another quick coating of snow to fall in parts of the area, which may lead some slippery spots.
Once the snow exits the area, look for skies to turn out partly cloudy overnight with temperatures dropping into the low to mid 20s.
Wednesday will be a windy and chilly day with intervals of clouds and sunshine. Temperatures will top out in the lower 30s, but the gusty wind will make it feel much colder at times.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos