Today: Few AM showers/drizzle (freezing drizzle north); mostly cloudy and breezy. High: 47
Tonight: Partly cloudy and colder. Low: 25
Wednesday: Windy and cold with a couple of rain/snow showers. High: 40 Low: 25
***Winter Weather Advisory for central sections until 8 a.m.***
***Winter Storm Warning for Carbon, Monroe and Sussex Counties until 8 a.m.***
***Slippery conditions on some roads/sidewalks this morning***
After 1-3" of snow (up to 6" in the Poconos) on Monday afternoon, we transitioned into sleet and rain overnight.
Some areas will see a few remaining showers and some drizzle this morning (freezing drizzle north).
Watch for slippery conditions on local roadways and sidewalks this morning
Skies will remain mostly cloudy today along with breezy conditions.
A bit of sun may pop out later this afternoon in some locations. Afternoon high temperatures will top out in the upper 40s.
Wednesday will be windy and colder with a couple of rain and snow showers. High temperatures will hold near 40 degrees with wind chills in the upper 20s to around 30 degrees.
- - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- - Mom charged in adopted teen's death was adoption supervisor
- - Delaware Riverkeeper Network, PennDOT clash over bridge replacement plan
- - SUV crashes into pole in Pottstown, causes power outage
- - VIDEO: Hundreds come together to honor Grace Packer
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.