Tonight: Clear to partly cloudy. Low: 18
New Year's Day: Cold with clouds and sunshine. High: 32 Low: 26
Happy New Year! The snow showers we saw Tuesday are long gone (but left a coating in some areas). New Year's Day will expect to see partly sunny skies and highs near the freezing mark. Snow is likely on Thursday (ending very early Friday morning) with a low pressure coming in from the west and another low pressure forming off the coast. Since the energy does not seem to be phasing, the chance for a major snowstorm seems unlikely. We continue to expect a light to moderate snow event. Please see our ""Expected Snowfall Map @ wfmz.com for detailed forecast totals expected for your area. Stay tuned to 69 News and the AccuWeather Channel for updates. Any shift in track, speed, intensity could alter these numbers. Note: behind the storm, the coldest air since 2009 moves into our area! Happy New Year!
- - Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- - Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|