Tonight: Clear to partly cloudy. Low: 18
New Year's Day: Cold with clouds and sunshine. High: 32 Low: 26
Happy New Year! The snow showers we saw Tuesday are long gone (but left a coating in some areas). New Year's Day will expect to see partly sunny skies and highs near the freezing mark. Snow is likely on Thursday (ending very early Friday morning) with a low pressure coming in from the west and another low pressure forming off the coast. Since the energy does not seem to be phasing, the chance for a major snowstorm seems unlikely. We continue to expect a light to moderate snow event. Please see our ""Expected Snowfall Map @ wfmz.com for detailed forecast totals expected for your area. Stay tuned to 69 News and the AccuWeather Channel for updates. Any shift in track, speed, intensity could alter these numbers. Note: behind the storm, the coldest air since 2009 moves into our area! Happy New Year!
- - The Band Perry to headline Musikfest August 11
- - Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski announces re-election campaign
- - Knoble trial to begin Wednesday, accused of Easton hotel murder
- - Mom allegedly hits daughter for not unplugging appliance, police say
- - Police: Man sends ex a photo of her stolen car, asks 'Remember this car?'
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.