Tonight: Clear to partly cloudy. Low: 18
New Year's Day: Cold with clouds and sunshine. High: 32 Low: 26
Happy New Year! The snow showers we saw Tuesday are long gone (but left a coating in some areas). New Year's Day will expect to see partly sunny skies and highs near the freezing mark. Snow is likely on Thursday (ending very early Friday morning) with a low pressure coming in from the west and another low pressure forming off the coast. Since the energy does not seem to be phasing, the chance for a major snowstorm seems unlikely. We continue to expect a light to moderate snow event. Please see our ""Expected Snowfall Map @ wfmz.com for detailed forecast totals expected for your area. Stay tuned to 69 News and the AccuWeather Channel for updates. Any shift in track, speed, intensity could alter these numbers. Note: behind the storm, the coldest air since 2009 moves into our area! Happy New Year!
- - College Hill residents worry Lafayette's expansion plans will make parking even worse
- - Allentown City Council defies Pawlowski, passes revised 2017 budget
- - ANIZDA board approves penalties for businesses; hires first executive director
- - DeSales wins both in Billera Hall double-header
- - Penn too much for Lafayette at the Palestra