We ended up with a wintry mix that caused lots of issues in spots early Monday morning and Monday afternoon.
While the steadiest precipitation continues to move away, a bit of lingering drizzle/rain and fog will be a concern overnight. In addition, temperatures will continue to hold generally steady in the lower to mid 30s, although it will be colder to the north. Therefore, some slippery spots will continue to exist, especially on untreated surfaces. Fog will limit visibility in some locations, as well.
Tuesday will be a bit milder with highs in the low 40s under mostly cloudy skies. There can be a passing afternoon shower.
Highs will approach 60 degrees on Wednesday. Rain and a thunderstorm will be around during the afternoon and evening, and some of the rain can be heavy.
- - Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- - 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- - Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
|Record||90°F May 25, 1991||33°F May 25, 1956|