A few showers and thunderstorms will continue to be possible Wednesday evening and early overnight.
Any thunderstorm could be on the strong side, bringing gusty winds and heavy downpours to parts of the area.
Otherwise, look for clearing skies overnight along with breezy conditions and lows in the lower 40s.
Thursday will be a breezy and cooler day as high temperatures drop back into the lower 60s, despite a good amount of sunshine overhead.
Mostly sunny skies will be featured on Friday with highs reaching the middle 60s.
We expect the pleasant weather to continue over the weekend with a mix of clouds and sunshine both days. Highs on Saturday will hold in the mid to upper 60s before climbing to around 70 degrees on Sunday.
- - U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- - Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- - Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- - Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- - U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|