Partly cloudy skies and humid conditions will dominate overnight Monday into Tuesday, along with low temperatures in the middle and upper 60s.
Tuesday will be a hot and humid day with temperatures climbing to around 90 degrees under partly sunny skies.
We have another opportunity for some showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon and evening hours on Tuesday, but once again, we don't expect much, and a good portion of the day should remain dry.
A better chance for some showers and thunderstorms exists on Wednesday and Thursday. Heavy downpours will also be a possibility, so watch for some localized flooding.
The heat and humidity are expected to stick around through Thursday with highs holding in the upper 80s and lower 90s.
- - Eagleville Hospital hopes program will curb addiction
- - Montgomery County 911 callers may get busy signal
- - Richard Curtis returns to 'Live with Kelly' on Nov. 7
- - Amtrak to pay $265 million for deadly crash in Philadelphia
- - Arts Around Town: High sea adventure at Muhlenberg with 'Pirates of Penzance'