Partly cloudy skies and humid conditions will dominate overnight Monday into Tuesday, along with low temperatures in the middle and upper 60s.
Tuesday will be a hot and humid day with temperatures climbing to around 90 degrees under partly sunny skies.
We have another opportunity for some showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon and evening hours on Tuesday, but once again, we don't expect much, and a good portion of the day should remain dry.
A better chance for some showers and thunderstorms exists on Wednesday and Thursday. Heavy downpours will also be a possibility, so watch for some localized flooding.
The heat and humidity are expected to stick around through Thursday with highs holding in the upper 80s and lower 90s.
- - Lehigh Valley opens weekend with 5-3 setback at Springfield
- - District 11 Wrestling: AAA and AA quarterfinal recap
- - Becahi, Salisbury boys advance to District 11 semifinals
- - Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- - Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos