Another round of strong storms moved through the area Tuesday night and some parts of the region are dealing with power outages.
Storms ripped through Berks County last night leaving behind a trail of debris.
Trees were ripped out and power lines went down.
In Chester County, 65,000 people are still without power after the storms.
SEPTA is also reporting delays and cancellations for Philadelphia-area commuter trains.
Penn State's Lehigh Valley campus is closed Wednesday due to a power outage, and the new student orientation has been rescheduled.
As of 8 a.m. Wednesday, outage numbers were:
Berks - 92
Carbon - 14
Chester - 8
Lehigh - 2,105
Monroe - 47
Montgomery - 5
Northampton - 674
Schuylkill - 4
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos