Mostly cloudy skies will dominate across the area overnight. Some rain and a thunderstorm will also be possible.
The potent storm system will bring us another damp and dreary day on Thursday, with some rain and a few thunderstorms likely. The rain may come down heavy at times on Thursday, leading to more flooding in parts of the area, so please be careful.
A flood watch is in effect for Thursday and Thursday night, with a general one to three inches of rain expected with the storm.
Also, any thunderstorm on Thursday could be on the strong to severe side, especially south of the Lehigh Valley.
Conditions will improve by Friday as the storm gradually pulls away from the area. Look for a mix of clouds and sun and highs in the middle 70s. An afternoon shower or thunderstorm can't be ruled out, but most of the day should remain dry.
- - Rollover crash reported on I-78 in Lower Saucon
- - SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- - Season ends for Lehigh men's lacrosse in Patriot League quarterfinals
|Record||93°F April 26, 1915||30°F April 26, 2001|