A squall line will continue to advance and slide through our area Tuesday evening with a few popup thunderstorms around in front of it.
Any thunderstorm can bring damaging wind gusts, downpours and perhaps some hail.
There can be another shower and thunderstorm Wednesday and Thursday, but there will be a lot of dry time, as well.
High temperatures on Wednesday and Thursday will reach the middle and upper 80s.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos