A squall line will continue to advance and slide through our area Tuesday evening with a few popup thunderstorms around in front of it.
Any thunderstorm can bring damaging wind gusts, downpours and perhaps some hail.
There can be another shower and thunderstorm Wednesday and Thursday, but there will be a lot of dry time, as well.
High temperatures on Wednesday and Thursday will reach the middle and upper 80s.
- - Lamont McClure to announce bid for Northampton County Executive
- - 94-year-old woman flips car in Bethlehem restaurant parking lot
- - Judge rejects request to toss endangerment charges in child death case
- - 33 bridges to be replaced or improved in Northampton County
- - Local communities celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.