A severe thunderstorm watch is in effect until 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Any showers and thunderstorms can contain heavy rain, strong winds and hail into the evening hours.
Wednesday will be much cooler with plenty of clouds as afternoon highs hold in the lower 70s.
There can be a shower or thunderstorm during the morning. A lingering shower or thunderstorm can occur south and west of the Lehigh Valley in the afternoon.
Thursday also looks cool with highs in the upper 60s under mostly cloudy skies.
- - A Clinton presidency would mean renomination of Merrick Garland, CNN analyst tells Moravian College
- - Lower Saucon unveils 2017 preliminary budget with no tax increase
- - Lehigh County Commissioners OK 2017 budget, amendments
- - Easton loses finance director
- - 69 News, Salvation Army collect 427 coats
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots