Showers and thunderstorms will continue to affect the area overnight. Otherwise, look for mostly cloudy skies overnight along with humid conditions and lows in the lower 70s.
Thursday will be another active day with scattered showers and thunderstorms possible at times.
Any thunderstorm overnight and on Thursday could be on the strong side, bringing us some strong wind gusts, drenching downpours and possible flooding.
We also expect to see clouds and some sunshine on Thursday with sticky conditions and highs in the low to mid 80s.
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Police plan update on probe of package explosion
- - Philadelphia OKs targeted recount, rejects software analysis
- - Judge blocks precinct recounts in Montgomery County
- - Trump alma mater gives sanctuary to students in US illegally