Today: Rather cloudy early, then some sun this afternoon; a stray shower is possible north and west of the Lehigh Valley. High: 82
Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low: 61
Sunday: Times of clouds and sun with a stray shower. High: 82 Low: 60
While the vast majority of eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey will stay dry this entire weekend we can't completely rule out a stray shower today and tomorrow. Today the stray showers will stay north and west of the Lehigh Valley, whereas tomorrow everybody has a shot.
Again these showers will be stray so not everyone will see them and on top of that they'll be brief so they shouldn't have a major impact on your outdoor plans if they do pass through your neck of the woods. As for the cloud cover, look for rather cloudy skies this morning to break up for some sun this afternoon, while on Sunday we deal with times of clouds and sun.
Otherwise this weekend will be seasonably cool with highs in the low 80s and dew points in the manageable upper 50s and low 60s both days. Monday will feature partly sunny skies, highs in the mid 80s and dew points in the mid 60s, so the humidity returns.
- - Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- - Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- - Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- - Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- - Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- - East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying