Today: Rather cloudy early, then some sun this afternoon; a stray shower is possible north and west of the Lehigh Valley. High: 82
Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low: 61
Sunday: Times of clouds and sun with a stray shower. High: 82 Low: 60
While the vast majority of eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey will stay dry this entire weekend we can't completely rule out a stray shower today and tomorrow. Today the stray showers will stay north and west of the Lehigh Valley, whereas tomorrow everybody has a shot.
Again these showers will be stray so not everyone will see them and on top of that they'll be brief so they shouldn't have a major impact on your outdoor plans if they do pass through your neck of the woods. As for the cloud cover, look for rather cloudy skies this morning to break up for some sun this afternoon, while on Sunday we deal with times of clouds and sun.
Otherwise this weekend will be seasonably cool with highs in the low 80s and dew points in the manageable upper 50s and low 60s both days. Monday will feature partly sunny skies, highs in the mid 80s and dew points in the mid 60s, so the humidity returns.
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Police plan update on probe of package explosion
- - Philadelphia OKs targeted recount, rejects software analysis