Sunday: Much colder with morning clouds breaking for a mostly sunny afternoon. High: 40
Sunday night: Partly to mostly cloudy. Low: 28
Monday: Milder with periods of clouds and sun; could see a sprinkle or flurry early, mainly north. High: 51 Low: 33
The weak cold front that brought a few showers to the region overnight is sliding off the coast Sunday morning. This will allow any morning clouds to break for afternoon sunshine as temperatures either hold steady or rise a few degrees to top out near 40.
Today's temperatures will be accompanied by a breeze out of the northwest that will make the 30s and 40s we're experiencing feel more like the 20s at times.
Temperatures will bounce back nicely on Monday and Tuesday though as highs reach into the lower 50s on Monday and upper 50s on Tuesday. Both days appear as if they will start out cloudier and become sunnier as the day progresses.
It's also worth noting that, on Monday morning, a disturbance passing through New England might be close enough to bring an isolated sprinkle or flurry. If it were to occur, it would be very brief and would amount to almost nothing.
- - Police continue to look for answers in deadly 2013 Lower Macungie hit and run
- - Twenty One Pilots fans brave the weather, camp outside of PPL Center
- - Freedom writer Manny Scott teary-eyed at Allen High presentation
- - Convicted felon allegedly caught with concealed gun
- - Police allegedly find stacks of cash after traffic stop