Sunday: Much colder with morning clouds breaking for a mostly sunny afternoon. High: 40
Sunday night: Partly to mostly cloudy. Low: 28
Monday: Milder with periods of clouds and sun; could see a sprinkle or flurry early, mainly north. High: 51 Low: 33
The weak cold front that brought a few showers to the region overnight is sliding off the coast Sunday morning. This will allow any morning clouds to break for afternoon sunshine as temperatures either hold steady or rise a few degrees to top out near 40.
Today's temperatures will be accompanied by a breeze out of the northwest that will make the 30s and 40s we're experiencing feel more like the 20s at times.
Temperatures will bounce back nicely on Monday and Tuesday though as highs reach into the lower 50s on Monday and upper 50s on Tuesday. Both days appear as if they will start out cloudier and become sunnier as the day progresses.
It's also worth noting that, on Monday morning, a disturbance passing through New England might be close enough to bring an isolated sprinkle or flurry. If it were to occur, it would be very brief and would amount to almost nothing.
- - Easton man discusses how street medicine program saved his life
- - Beca's Mikey Labriola hoping to finish high school career with gold medals
- - Steve Shiffert era appears to be over at Easton
- - Drunk man allegedly won't heed police advice to just go inside his house
- - Police allege man beats mother over TV disagreement
- - Police looking for links in series of home burglaries
- - Local man creates remembrance coins for veterans' families
- - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- - Mom charged in adopted teen's death was adoption supervisor
- - Delaware Riverkeeper Network, PennDOT clash over bridge replacement plan