A freezing rain advisory is in effect for our area Wednesday morning.
Generally light rain is expected to arrive Wednesday morning.
Surface temperatures overnight Tuesday will easily drop into the teens.
If the rain arrives early enough, the rain would freeze on some surfaces, especially untreated surfaces, resulting in icy conditions.
If the rain holds off until 10 or 11 a.m., when surface temperatures are expected to rise to or above 32 degrees, then the risk of freezing rain is greatly diminished.
So, timing of the arrival will be key.
The earlier it arrives, the greater the risk for a period of freezing rain Wednesday morning.
Highs on Wednesday should reach the upper 30s.
Thursday looks quiet with mostly cloudy skies and highs in the middle 40s.
There can be areas of fog the next couple of days as well.
Some additional rain is likely Thursday night and Friday with dense fog.
- - Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- - Mysterious cemetery crash leaves woman trapped in car for hours
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull