Clear skies will allow temperatures to tumble into the middle 20s overnight. Thankfully, the wind will die down.
We'll remain dry through the weekend with a mix of clouds and sunshine overhead. High temperatures are expected to hold in the upper 40s and lower on Saturday followed by the middle 50s on Sunday.
Even though Sunday will be slightly warm than Saturday, it may still feel a bit cooler at times because of a gusty wind out of the west.
Mostly sunny skies will dominate across the area on Monday with temperatures topping out in the lower 50s.
- - Arts Around Town: High sea adventure at Muhlenberg with 'Pirates of Penzance'
- - Quakertown Community SD collaborates with LVHN on new health care campus
- - Eagleville Hospital hopes program will curb addiction
- - Montgomery County 911 callers may get busy signal
- - Richard Curtis returns to 'Live with Kelly' on Nov. 7