Clear skies will allow temperatures to tumble into the middle 20s overnight. Thankfully, the wind will die down.
We'll remain dry through the weekend with a mix of clouds and sunshine overhead. High temperatures are expected to hold in the upper 40s and lower on Saturday followed by the middle 50s on Sunday.
Even though Sunday will be slightly warm than Saturday, it may still feel a bit cooler at times because of a gusty wind out of the west.
Mostly sunny skies will dominate across the area on Monday with temperatures topping out in the lower 50s.
- - Bethlehem amends business privilege tax regulations
- - Easton looks for a new look in its iconic bugler soldier logo
- - LVPC Planners discuss regional development 'weaknesses'
- - Salisbury girls win pigtail round game over Palisades
- - Hidden Figures movie credited with increasing girls' interest in STEM classes
- - At least one killed in Upper Providence crash
- - New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- - Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- - Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- - Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash