A frost or freeze warning will be in effect for much of the region again late Friday night into early Saturday morning as we experience the coldest night in five months.
Another breezy and cool day is on tap across the area. West winds will average eight to 16 mph with afternoon highs in the lower 50s.
Temperatures Friday night will dip into the upper 20s and lower 30s, bringing another frost and freeze for a good portion of the area.
The weekend still looks mainly dry and cool with highs in the 50s. There could be a stray shower Saturday night.
- - Advocate: Grace Packer tragedy should spur system review
- - Pennsylvania State Department of Human Services investigating Grace Packer's death
- - Honey Brook man dies when truck slams into tree
- - Debate continues over new middle school in Upper Perk
- - Limerick Township man arrested for sexual assault, police standoff
- - Man dies after crashing into utility pole in Hazle Township
- - Lawmakers fight to keep Frackville state prison open
- - Teenager dies after skiing accident at Shawnee Ski Area
- - Yuengling announces distribution expansion into Indiana
- - Hardcore skiers, snowboarders shred the slopes, despite warm weather