A frost or freeze warning will be in effect for much of the region again late Friday night into early Saturday morning as we experience the coldest night in five months.
Another breezy and cool day is on tap across the area. West winds will average eight to 16 mph with afternoon highs in the lower 50s.
Temperatures Friday night will dip into the upper 20s and lower 30s, bringing another frost and freeze for a good portion of the area.
The weekend still looks mainly dry and cool with highs in the 50s. There could be a stray shower Saturday night.
- - Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van
- - Local farm providing 'Trees for Troops'