A few flurries or a snow shower will continue to be possible Thursday evening.
The system will eventually fizzle out as it pushes east, allowing skies to clear a bit overnight Thursday into Friday.
Look for patchy clouds and frigid conditions to become the big story overnight with temperatures plummeting into the lower single digits once again.
Friday will be another very cold day with highs holding in the middle teens, despite sunny to partly cloudy skies.
Temperatures are expected to climb into the upper 20s to near 30 degrees Saturday, but another clipper system will quickly slide through the area, bringing our highs back into the teens by Sunday.
The storm will also push a bit of snow into the area on Saturday, but we don't expect much with the possibility of just some minor accumulation.
- - Allentown police host community policing workshop
- - Public urges DEP to reject Chrin landfill expansion plan
- - Lehigh Valley residents prepare for Inauguration Day
- - Muhlenberg women adjusting to different results this season
- - Northampton girls eager to test themselves against strong competition this week