Rather cloudy skies will be featured across the area overnight, along with the possibility of a shower or thunderstorm in spots.
The steadiest and heaviest rain looks to remain south overnight, but we still need to keep an eye out for some drenching downpours with a shower or thunderstorm around the area.
Saturday will be warmer and a bit more humid as highs return to the lower and middle 80s despite clouds and some sunshine overhead.
A shower or thunderstorm will continue to be possible in a few locations on Saturday, especially during the afternoon and evening hours.
Very warm and humid weather is expected to take over on Sunday with highs climbing into the upper 80s to near 90 degrees. Also, look for clouds and some sunshine on Sunday with an afternoon shower or thunderstorm.
- - Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- - Mysterious cemetery crash leaves woman trapped in car for hours
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull