Rather cloudy skies will be featured across the area overnight, along with the possibility of a shower or thunderstorm in spots.
The steadiest and heaviest rain looks to remain south overnight, but we still need to keep an eye out for some drenching downpours with a shower or thunderstorm around the area.
Saturday will be warmer and a bit more humid as highs return to the lower and middle 80s despite clouds and some sunshine overhead.
A shower or thunderstorm will continue to be possible in a few locations on Saturday, especially during the afternoon and evening hours.
Very warm and humid weather is expected to take over on Sunday with highs climbing into the upper 80s to near 90 degrees. Also, look for clouds and some sunshine on Sunday with an afternoon shower or thunderstorm.
- - Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- - Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- - Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- - Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- - Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
|Record||95°F May 23, 1925||37°F May 23, 2002|