The large storm that brought a wintry mix of heavy rain, ice and some snow will move away from our area later Wednesday evening.
As colder air moves in, a rapid freeze-up will cause widespread black ice as any standing water freezes.
Winds will also continue to be a factor.
Thanksgiving Day will feature mostly sunny skies and windy conditions. High temperatures will hold in the middle 30s.
Shoppers on Black Friday will also deal with cold, windy conditions.
- - Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski announces re-election campaign
- - Police searching for Northampton County man who made threats against ex
- - Police say man accidentally fires AR-15 into neighbor's house
- - Police: Man high on cocaine runs into Catasauqua school with screwdriver
- - South Whitehall Verizon store robbed at gunpoint