The large storm that brought a wintry mix of heavy rain, ice and some snow will move away from our area later Wednesday evening.
As colder air moves in, a rapid freeze-up will cause widespread black ice as any standing water freezes.
Winds will also continue to be a factor.
Thanksgiving Day will feature mostly sunny skies and windy conditions. High temperatures will hold in the middle 30s.
Shoppers on Black Friday will also deal with cold, windy conditions.
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Police plan update on probe of package explosion