The large storm that brought a wintry mix of heavy rain, ice and some snow will move away from our area later Wednesday evening.
As colder air moves in, a rapid freeze-up will cause widespread black ice as any standing water freezes.
Winds will also continue to be a factor.
Thanksgiving Day will feature mostly sunny skies and windy conditions. High temperatures will hold in the middle 30s.
Shoppers on Black Friday will also deal with cold, windy conditions.
- - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- - Mom charged in adopted teen's death was adoption supervisor
- - Delaware Riverkeeper Network, PennDOT clash over bridge replacement plan
- - SUV crashes into pole in Pottstown, causes power outage
- - VIDEO: Hundreds come together to honor Grace Packer
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.