The large storm that brought a wintry mix of heavy rain, ice and some snow will move away from our area later Wednesday evening.
As colder air moves in, a rapid freeze-up will cause widespread black ice as any standing water freezes.
Winds will also continue to be a factor.
Thanksgiving Day will feature mostly sunny skies and windy conditions. High temperatures will hold in the middle 30s.
Shoppers on Black Friday will also deal with cold, windy conditions.
- - HS Boys Volleyball: Parkland sweeps Liberty
- - Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- - LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- - Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties
- - New Allentown police chief says focus will be community engagement
|Record||94°F April 25, 1915||27°F April 25, 1956|