Today will continue to be very cold with sunshine and some clouds as high temperatures hold in the middle 20s.
Wednesday will be a bit milder as the temperature recovers into the lower 30s with a mix of clouds and sunshine.
We will watch an area of low pressure for later this week which will move along the Carolina coast and remain just to the south of us as an area of high pressure blocks it from coming this far north.
We will keep an eye on it over the next couple of days. Some moderating temperatures will move into the region by Friday and the weekend.
LINK: Hour by Hour Forecast
Today: Cold with sunshine and some clouds. High: 25
Tonight: Partly cloudy and very cold. Low: 10 Wednesday: Times of clouds and sun. High: 32 Low: 18
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos