Today will continue to be very cold with sunshine and some clouds as high temperatures hold in the middle 20s.
Wednesday will be a bit milder as the temperature recovers into the lower 30s with a mix of clouds and sunshine.
We will watch an area of low pressure for later this week which will move along the Carolina coast and remain just to the south of us as an area of high pressure blocks it from coming this far north.
We will keep an eye on it over the next couple of days. Some moderating temperatures will move into the region by Friday and the weekend.
LINK: Hour by Hour Forecast
Today: Cold with sunshine and some clouds. High: 25
Tonight: Partly cloudy and very cold. Low: 10 Wednesday: Times of clouds and sun. High: 32 Low: 18
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots