Today will continue to be very cold with sunshine and some clouds as high temperatures hold in the middle 20s.
Wednesday will be a bit milder as the temperature recovers into the lower 30s with a mix of clouds and sunshine.
We will watch an area of low pressure for later this week which will move along the Carolina coast and remain just to the south of us as an area of high pressure blocks it from coming this far north.
We will keep an eye on it over the next couple of days. Some moderating temperatures will move into the region by Friday and the weekend.
LINK: Hour by Hour Forecast
Today: Cold with sunshine and some clouds. High: 25
Tonight: Partly cloudy and very cold. Low: 10 Wednesday: Times of clouds and sun. High: 32 Low: 18
- - Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- - Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- - Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- - Pharmacy owner shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- - Students learn emergency preparedness at Easton's Cheston Elementary
|Record||95°F May 22, 1941||33°F May 22, 2002|