On this Memorial Day 2014 we expect a good amount of sunshine with afternoon highs in the middle 80s.
Humidity will remain low today as well.
Tuesday will feature warm and more humid conditions as a cool front approaches from the west.
Watch for a couple of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening with some downpours likely.
High temperatures will top out in the lower 80s.
Wednesday will be much cooler with clouds and some sun as afternoon highs hold in the lower 70s.
There can be a spotty shower in a few locations.
Today: Warm with a good amount of sunshine. High: 84
Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low: 60
Tuesday: Warm and more humid with clouds and sun; couple of showers/t-storms (some downpours). High: 82 Low: 61
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||93°F April 26, 1915||30°F April 26, 2001|