On this Memorial Day 2014 we expect a good amount of sunshine with afternoon highs in the middle 80s.
Humidity will remain low today as well.
Tuesday will feature warm and more humid conditions as a cool front approaches from the west.
Watch for a couple of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening with some downpours likely.
High temperatures will top out in the lower 80s.
Wednesday will be much cooler with clouds and some sun as afternoon highs hold in the lower 70s.
There can be a spotty shower in a few locations.
Today: Warm with a good amount of sunshine. High: 84
Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low: 60
Tuesday: Warm and more humid with clouds and sun; couple of showers/t-storms (some downpours). High: 82 Low: 61
- - COLONIAL Hoops: Bangor girls, Catty boys don't shrink in spotlight
- - As Lunar New Year nears, Muhlenberg College teams to make more than 3,000 dumplings
- - Debate continues as school choice week kicks off
- - 20-year-old man shot in Allentown
- - Easton man discusses how street medicine program saved his life
- - Police looking for links in series of home burglaries
- - Local man creates remembrance coins for veterans' families
- - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- - Mom charged in adopted teen's death was adoption supervisor
- - Delaware Riverkeeper Network, PennDOT clash over bridge replacement plan