If you weren't quite ready for summer to be over, you're in luck.
The warm and humid conditions will continue over the weekend before rain moves in at the end of the weekend.
We will see clouds and some sun at times Friday with a shower or thunderstorm possible across parts of the area.
Temperatures will top out around 80 degrees with somewhat humid conditions.
The weekend looks warm with a mix of sun and clouds on Saturday and nothing more than a stray shower. Highs will reach the lower 80s.
There can be showers and thunderstorms by late Sunday afternoon and Sunday night as some of the moisture from Tropical Storm Karen moves in.
The average high temperature for this time of year is 67 degrees and the average low is 45.
By early next week, tropical storm Karen could bring heavy rain to our area.
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots