Clouds will gradually increase across the area overnight as a storm slides closer to the region.
Temperatures are expected to drop into the low to mid-teens before rebounding into the middle and upper 30s on Friday.
Clouds and some sunshine will be featured on Friday, along with a flurry or two possible at times. We don't expect mush activity on Friday, and the best chance for seeing a flurry will be north and west of the Lehigh Valley.
A wintry mix is possible Friday night and early Saturday, but the precipitation should quickly come to an end by the afternoon.
Mainly rain showers are expected through the afternoon on Sunday, although a snow shower is possible in areas to the north and west.
High temperatures this weekend are expected to climb into the lower and middle 40s.
- - Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- - 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- - Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
|Record||93°F May 26, 1914||39°F May 26, 1956|