Temperatures on Thursday will rise into the mid- and upper 40s as the cloud cover gradually increases.
A bit of rain and drizzle may push into the area by day's end, but there's a better chance to see something after sunset and overnight Thursday into Friday.
The rain will generally be light and spotty through daybreak on Friday before picking up in the mid- to late-morning hours and continuing into the afternoon.
A thunderstorm is also possible during the late-morning and early-afternoon hours on Friday.
Rainfall amounts will range between a quarter and three quarters of an inch.
Temperatures will climb to near 50 degrees before quickly falling back into the 40s and 30s late Friday afternoon and Friday evening.
Saturday will have highs up around 50 degrees, as well, but those temperatures won't be accompanied by rain. Instead, the region will experience a mix of clouds and some sunshine.
- - 62-year-old allegedly assaults hospital guard, nurse
- - Police stop van for speeding, find nearly 700 cartons of untaxed cigarettes
- - Police: Man arrested inside charter school high on heroin, speed in December attack
- - Wilson Borough adopts $2M 2017 Budget with tax hike
- - South Whitehall OKs 2 new Dorney attractions
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.