Watch for a few slick spots Thursday morning on back roads and neighborhood streets with temperatures around freezing.
Patchy fog will affect parts of the area in the morning.
A nice Valentine's Day is on tap with mostly sunny skies and highs in the lower and middle 40s by the afternoon. Lows overnight will be around 27.
Friday will feature sunshine and some clouds with highs in the upper 40s.
As a disturbance moves through Friday night, there may be a period of rain and snow, which could leave behind a coating of snow in some places.
Saturday will be breezy and chilly with some sunshine, along with flurries.
Be sure to check our LIVE STREAMING CAMERAS before your morning commute.
- - Quakertown Community SD collaborates with LVHN on new health care campus
- - Eagleville Hospital hopes program will curb addiction
- - Montgomery County 911 callers may get busy signal
- - Richard Curtis returns to 'Live with Kelly' on Nov. 7
- - Amtrak to pay $265 million for deadly crash in Philadelphia