68° / 54°Variable Cloudiness 40%
77° / 58°Partly Cloudy 0%
82° / 60°Partly Cloudy 20%
83° / 55°Shower or T-Storm 20%
72° / 56°Mostly Cloudy 20%
81° / 56°Shower or T-Storm 40%
72° / 47°Partly Cloudy 20%
72° / 49°Few Showers 30%
70° / 49°Shower or T-Storm 40%
68° / 45°Shower or T-Storm 30%
TONIGHT: Patchy clouds with areas of fog overnight. Low: 54
THURSDAY: Areas of fog in the morning; otherwise, turning warmer with some sunshine returning. High: 77
THURSDAY NIGHT: Mostly cloudy with a shower or two around late. Low: 58
While the clouds lingered much of the day Wednesday, the sun broke through during the early evening hours. There are still plenty of clouds swirling around the decaying storm system off the coast. As a result, we still could see some patchy clouds around overnight. A big-time warm-up gets underway and will last through the end of the week. Overnight. we still expect patchy clouds as temperatures fall back into the mid 50s. Also watch for areas of fog to develop late tonight into tomorrow morning.
Thursday may have a foggy start, but some sunshine will return and temperatures will be even milder as highs rebound into the upper 70s. By Friday, highs will approach the lower 80s with partly sunny skies. However, there may be a shower or thunderstorm around, especially early on as a cold front moves through.
For now, Saturday looks like the warmer day this weekend as temperatures extend into the lower 80s. Saturday may actually come close to record highs in spots (the daily record at ABE is 86 set back in 1974 and at RDG is 88 set back in 1970). Saturday should also features partly sunny skies, but a shower or thunderstorm will still be possible, especially in the afternoon. A backdoor cold front will then knock Sunday's high temperatures back into the lower 70s with more clouds than sun and a shower around.
|Record||92°F April 26, 1990||30°F April 26, 2001|
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent